3.23.2012

40 Days Fit - Day 31

Today instead of working out I decided to tackle the mess and clutter my room has slowly creeped into. Last night at the BeltLine run, I twirked my knee and almost busted my face and knees, but somehow caught myself. Last night it was fine, but today it has been hurting all day, so I probably need to give it a rest until tomorrow when I am running the Atlanta Women's 5K.

I also wanted to cook for the first time in a long time tonight, but really didn't make the time or put in the effort to go to the grocery store. But, I know what I want to make the next time I am thinking about what to use my "master chef skills" to make. Find here my top picks for the next few weeks:

Almond Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Made By Girl
Korean Spicy Quick Braised Tofu from Week of Menus
Chicken Parmesan Wraps from Can You Stay for Dinner?
I'm also brainstorming what to make for my friend's birthday this weekend... Full out baking coming her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment