2.29.2012

40 Days Fit - Day 8

I hate being human. I hate the fact that I get sick, that there are limits to what I am capable of and that not everything can be achieved, no matter how vast your efforts. Today was one of those days where the human limits hit me. I've been sick all day with bad body aches, head pressure and way too many hours of sleep. 

Obviously, I had to cancel my training session tonight (I didn't even make it to work today, which is a big deal for me) and I am not sure how I will feel in the morning. If anything, I hope I feel somewhat better and at least able to get through the workday. 

I guess this means that I may have broken Lent, but I am pretty sure that sickness is a pretty good reason. I'll be back to it soon, just need a little more rest and Vitamin C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment