7.21.2011

Reunited and It Feels So Good!

Danielle and I finally had our mini-reunion date! We had signed up for this new-ish trending class called Sips n Strokes, where you BYOB to a paint class led by an instructor for different pictures you decide on. We had the gerber daisies day, and it was the perfect combination of paint, wine, and catching up.
It was also Wednesday night in Atlanta, meaning Welfare at Peachtree Tavern. Apparently it is one of the well known "Freshman" bars, but last time I went I had such a great time, and the Velcro Pygmies were playing again, same as last time. So, after a failed attempt to get my Atlanta friends to go out with me, Danielle brought up during our painting session that she was already planning on going. Perfect!
After getting there, I ran into a large amount of people from high school that I hadn't seen in a while, probably since graduation. Seeing people like that definitely gives you a certain level of comfort since you go back so far, even if you weren't the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment