4.04.2012

40 Days Fit - Day 40

And so the 40 days of endless blogging comes to an end, but my fitness journey is not over! For the past two months, I have been working with Bing, I completed a half marathon, beating my previous PRs in my half marathon, 10K and 5K, and I have been finding the best recipes and healthy alternatives for my life.

I love cooking, so it just makes sense that the last day of my 40 Days I would head to Barnes & Noble to pick up the next cook book to add to my collection. Well, I picked up two new books, full of healthy, rich, delicious recipes I can't wait to cook through.

"Home Made" by Yvette Van Boven and "Clean Start" by Terry Walters


I always am a sucker for great photography with cookbooks, and these have beautiful images throughout. I also ended the 40 Days with a great workout at Urban Active, taking their Triple Fit class which involves a cardio and weight/resistance band workout. It feels great to look around and see that I am no where near as tired as some of the other people there. I can tell my work is paying off, and I'll be posting some stats on my successes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment